Maricopa County DUI
Maricopa County DUI Attorney
Telephone (480) 413 – 1499
(Call 24 hours – 7 days a week)
If you or someone you know are facing Criminal or DUI charges or were arrested in the any Phoenix metro, East Valley or surrounding cities within Maricopa County, you should consult the Law Office of James Novak as soon as possible. James Novak, DUI lawyer and criminal defense attorney is an experienced, criminal and DUI Defense Lawyer located in Maricopa County and defends clients with DUI or Criminal charges valley–wide. James Novak frequently defends DUI and Criminal charges in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Courts in Arizona. James Novak is a Maricopa County Criminal defense Attorney who will defend your criminal or DUI charges no matter how many charges you have, no matter how serious they are, or minor they may seem to you. Maricopa County defense Attorney, James Novak Arizona Criminal and DUI lawyer has handled and litigated hundreds of criminal and DUI cases in the course of his career, and achieved many successful outcomes.
James Novak is a former Maricopa County DUI and criminal Prosecutor, and an experienced Criminal and DUI trial lawyer. For the last decade James Novak has been defending criminal and DUI charges in Maricopa County, and practices exclusively in DUI and Criminal Defense. He has a superior understanding of the Maricopa county criminal justice system, Maricopa County courts, Judges, Prosecution, laws, and knows what defenses should be used to build a solid and successful defense to fight your DUI or Criminal Charges
In general here is what the Law Office of James Novak will do for you if retained. Depending on the particular circumstances in our case some of these may or may not apply, and additional or different type of defense strategies may apply:
What James Novak, Experienced Trial lawyer will do to defend your DUI or Criminal Charges:
- First he will get your side of the story;
- Gather evidence;
- Have test samples retested (if blood or urine tests were conducted;
- Make sure whomever administered the tests were qualified and certified to do so;
- Evaluate administration, storage, and transport of evidence or test results;
- Examine breathalyzer results and challenge them if viable;
- If a portable breath test (PBT) was used, make sure that the formal Breathalyzer test was conducted in addition to the PBT;
- Examine repair and maintenance records of the breathalyzer machine used;
- Evaluate police activities before, during or after the Maricopa County DUI stop to make sure proper protocol was used;
- Determine if any of your Arizona State or Federal constitutional rights were violated prior to the stop, during the stop, prior to arrest, after arrest, or while you were in custody;
- Interview or depose witnesses, and or the police officer (s) who stopped and arrested you;
- Determine what the best defense strategies will get you the best outcome based on your circumstances;
- Build a defense case against the prosecution’s case against you;
- Educate the Maricopa County Court and Arizona prosecution on the weaknesses or flaws in their evidence and case against you;
- Attempt to get your charges dismissed, reduced, or get the otherwise best possible outcome and preserve your future and freedom so that the charges or penalties have the least impact on your life;
- James Novak will personally handle every aspect of your defense case including investigation, court appearances, depositions, conferences, filing motions, or conducting any other necessary activities to defend you;
- James Novak will personally answer any questions you have throughout the entire process even on evening and weekends and holidays if necessary.
James Novak is unmatched with regard to his competitive pricing, extensive litigation experience, education, and providing an effective defense. James Novak has been successful at getting many of his clients’ DUI and Criminal charges dismissed, or reduced, “not guilty” verdicts, or alternatively the best possible outcome in a defendant’s case.
Maricopa County Criminal Defense, DUI – DWI Defense
The Law Office of James Novak exclusively defends criminal and DUI charges in Maricopa County, most frequently Phoenix–metro, East Valley, and surrounding cities. Arizona, Phoenix–Metro and surrounding cites in Maricopa County. He is conveniently located just off the US highway 60 and Rural Rd. in Tempe, and will attend all court appearances, conferences, interviews, or and any other proceedings on behalf of your defense.
The Law Office of James Novak criminal and DUI charges in Maricopa County that include but are not limited to the following:
- Theft Crimes,
- Aggravated Assault
- Felony DUI or Aggravated DUI
- Second DUI
- Third DUI or more
- Medical Marijuana DUI
- Marijuana DUI
- Illegal Drug DUI
- Prescription Drug DUI
- DUI under 21
- Sex Crimes,
- Drug Charges,
- Violent Crimes,
- Computer Crime,
- Vehicular Crimes,
- Weapons Charges,
- Domestic Violence Charges
- Probation Violations
- Disorderly Conduct Charges
- Pre-Charge Representation
Maricopa County AZ Criminal Defense & DUI Defense Fees
The Law Office of James Novak provides a FREE CONSULTATION for active criminal or DUI charges within Maricopa County. His retention fees for retention are flat and extremely affordable for Maricopa County Cases.
Arizona has some of the toughest Criminal and DUI laws in the USA. James Novak, Criminal Defense and DUI lawyer has a proven defense record for a solid and effective defense for your criminal or DUI charges in Maricopa County. You need a strong experienced criminal or DUI Attorney to defend your freedom and future. James Novak, Maricopa County Defense Attorney is the attorney you can trust to provide that defense at an extremely affordable and competitive price. .
FREE Maricopa County Arizona DUI Criminal Defense DUI Books, Videos and Blogs
James Novak is committed to defending criminal and DUI charges, and providing legal help to those, and their families with criminal and DUI defense help. As part of his ongoing commitment, he has written 3 DUI and Criminal defense books. The E–books are the abridged versions and can be downloaded FREE of charge to the public. The books are part of his “Winning Defense Strategies”© Series which include “101 DUI Defenses”© that can be used to defend Arizona DUI Charges at ArizonaCriminalDefenseLawyer.Com.
James Novak, Criminal and DUI defense attorney has produced over 50 videos about criminal and DUI laws, and defense. The Videos are also available for FREE to the public at ArizonaCriminalDefenseLawyer.Com.
How to get the best outcome in your Maricopa County DUI case
Contact the Law Office of James Novak (480) 413–1499 for your FREE CONSULTATION now if you or anyone you know was arrested or charged with criminal or DUI Charges, in Maricopa County. There is hope and help, and it starts here and now with your phone call. Let James Novak help you take control of your situation. The earlier you hire James Novak, the sooner James Novak can begin building your defense case, which increases your chances for a successful outcome.